Contacts and Rates
For more information regarding group rates contact:
Chris Arreaga – Assistant Director, Corporate Sales
Martine Kaye – Senior Director, Corporate Sales
Group Rates – Prices Subject to Change
- Groups (10+)
- General Admission $10 (Includes All Permanent Exhibits)
- Special Exhibitions $15
Here are some guidelines for making your group experience at the Museum fun for everyone.
- Don’t forget – your group must pay at least 24 hours before arriving at the Museum. Read on for more tips on making group check-in easy!
- If you are running late, please call us at (713) 639-4629.
- Bring your confirmation number and letter to the Museum – your group leader will need to show this information at the Box Office as proof of payment.
- On arrival, the group leader should proceed to the Box Office.
- Groups must check in at least 30-minutes prior to the first ticketed time. If your group has not done so, another group may be substituted in your place.
- Due to space limitations, we cannot guarantee that groups which miss their scheduled programs will be placed into another program.
- All programs start on time and are not delayed for any reason.
- For your safety, no one will be seated once a program begins.
Payment can be made four ways:
- Online via a payment link received by email (credit card only)
- By phone, call (713) 639-4629 and ask a ticket agent (credit card only)
- By mail to: HMNS Groups, 5555 Hermann Park Drive, Houston, TX 77030 (check only)
- At the HMNS Box Office (cash, check or credit card)
Payment must be received 24 hours before the scheduled visit.
Cancellations and Changes
Additions to previously purchased or reserved tickets can only be made by calling (713) 639-4629. Once payment has been made, cancellations or a reduction in group size is not allowed. HMNS cannot guarantee seating availability for additions to the group at any time after the original purchase is made. Please have your confirmation number available when you call.
Refunds will be made only in the event of Museum equipment failure, as in the event of a power failure. No other refunds will be made.